Administrator - Aylesford | Zoek UK | 251490
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Administrator - (Transport Administrator)
Aylesford, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
A fantastic opportunity has developed to be a part of this forward thinking, expanding company as a Transport Administrator.
Purpose of the role
To support all administration requirements within the Fleet Management Division. Liaising / working alongside Suppliers within the Invoicing process. Validation of Pro Formas and issuing Purchase Order numbers keeping within the company’s Service Level Agreement. Assist the workshop in moving customer vehicles.
Essential Job Functions
* Processing / Validation of Invoices to a high level of accuracy.
* Ensure that all queries and tasks are dealt with efficiently and with professionalism.
* Support colleagues on a daily basis at a highly professional level.
* Assist customers on a daily basis with queries providing excellent customer service
* Ensure that PO’s are sent in a timely manner as set out in FMD SLA’s.
* Maintain all in-house excel spread sheets
* Dealing with Warranty queries
* Meeting KPI’s