Project Manager - Liverpool - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 251518
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Project Manager - Highways and Transport
Liverpool - This Area Only
Contract (Full time)
Project Manager – Highways and Transport
*Liverpool* *£560 per day*
* To participate in fully embracing and developing Corporate and Central Government initiatives, to enable the City Council to deliver its services with full public participation, within a politically aware and Best Value related culture.
* Allocate and manage resources to assess, procure and deliver traffic management programmes and policies, to agreed budgets, timescales, and standards, leading to the achievement of the Service targets, as directed. This includes but is not limited to: -
* Extensive knowledge of traffic management law and duties.
* Investigation, identification, and design of traffic management schemes for the Without Walls Project including signs and road markings, on-street parking facilities, facilities for cyclists and disabled people, and the provision of scheme design briefs.
* Checking and approval of schemes designed and implemented by consultants.
* Designing and implementing permanent and temporary traffic regulation orders, etc in conjunction with other areas of the City Council for the Without Walls Project.
* To participate in fully embracing and developing corporate and central government initiatives, to enable the City Council to deliver its services with full public participation.
* To manage the identification, development, design, procurement and delivery of transport infrastructure initiatives to help secure the future prosperity of the city.
* To coordinate with other Council teams to ensure all approvals are obtained in a timely manner.
* To draft authority reports as and when required and manage approval process, ensuring governance processes are strictly followed.
* To manage, monitor, administer and support contractual arrangements. To ensure projects are delivered on time, in budget and are value for money in all cases