Bank Support Worker / Carer - Newnham | Zoek UK | 251780
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bank Support Worker / Carer
Newnham, Gloucestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Bank Support Worker / Carer (FLEXIBLE HOURS)
Stepping Stones RU Ltd — Gloucestershire
£ per hour
Based in the Forest of Dean and Redmarley in Gloucestershire, Stepping Stones aim to help people who come to live with us with learning difficulties, challenging behaviour and mental health concerns to achieve a settled time in their lives and look forward to developing skills, interests and relationships.
We are looking for people from all backgrounds, ages and experience who are looking for a few hours a week up to several shifts a week, depending on the business needs and your availability.
You will not need any experience as we will provide all the support and training you need.
A Bank worker can work a few hours a week or as many as are on offer. We will always need bank support staff to step in when full-time employees are on holiday or off work for whatever reason. We can fit around your needs as well as ours.
This role offers a lot of flexibility and fits in around your home life. You may be looking to take tentative steps into the world of care or be someone who has free time during the week where you can earn at the same time.
You may be a retired person, someone looking for a part-time income to supplement their home budgets or someone who has life experience and a few hours spare each week who is looking for a change of scenery from the monotony of lockdown!
Our ethos is to be family orientated, professional, hard working, client led and fun. A happy atmosphere is promoted by the Management, as this adds to the homes environment.
We are seeking Bank Support Workers to join our warm and friendly team, why not give us a call or send in your CV
· Competitive hourly rate
· DBS check provided
· Bespoke training provided
· Vocationally rewarding and making a difference to people's lives
· To carry out and undertake specific and general tasks which will provide a good quality of health, welfare and well being of our Service Users;
· To work flexibly to meet peoples' support needs;
· To communicate effectively and professionally with all persons in the Service User's life;
· To work as part of a team;
· To work effectively and professionally within the policies, procedures, aims, objectives and philosophy of the company with our colleagues;
· Empathy towards the people in our care who have mental health concerns, learning difficulties and challenging behaviours;
· Candidates must have the right to work within the UK