Head Chef - 65-73 Shaftesbury Ave | Zoek UK | 251dc2
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Head Chef - Stunning Restaurant and Roof Terrace
65-73 Shaftesbury Ave, Piccadilly Circus, Soho, London W1D 6EX, UK
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Head Chef for a stunning restaurant and roof terrace in Knightsbridge.
The Head Chef has the overall responsibility for managing and leading the kitchen team & culture, food quality, cost and profit margins. You will take charge of the smooth running of the kitchen with full operational responsibilities. As Head Chef will be passionate about food, have great organisational skills and be able to work under a fast pace environment.
A Nordic & Japanese space that is open to all. This unique setting has is set across four floors and eight spaces, and they offer various dining experiences throughout. Their restaurants, cafes and bars offer everything from takeout coffee and grab-and-go gyoza through to sophisticated fine dining. Inspired by Japan and the Nordics they use British ingredients to create global flavours.
As Head Chef you can expect the following:
- Competitive salary that's above the industry standard
- Continuous training and development
- A supportive and friendly work environment
- Staff meals
- Staff restaurant, bar and retail discounts
- Pension scheme
As Head chef you will have the following:
- Experience at Head Chef level in a Nordic restaurant is preferred but not essential.
- Leadership skills, mentoring, developing and a track record of building a team
- A stable work history
- Proven ability to build successful relationships with FoH team and a lead a one team approach with modern leaderships values.
- Passionate, engaged and creative team leader with an interest in travel, culture, food and design
- Great communication & customer service skills
- Be able to lead the team in providing guests with the best possible experience
All candidates must be able to demonstrate that they hold a relevant and valid permit or visa to live and work in the UK. Please note that by applying for this position, you are giving your consent for C&E Recruitment to process your personal data in line with our GDPR policy and consent declaration, which can be viewed on our website. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by informing the Company that you wish to do so. Please note that if you have not heard back within 7 working days, your application for this role has not been successful, but we may still contact you in relation to alternative positions.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...