Project Manager - Camden Area | Zoek UK | 2525bd
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Camden Area, Greater London, England
£80000 - £90000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently recruiting for Project Managers across the London area for our client who is leading Main Contractor in the UK and Ireland.
Candidates will be required to demonstrate capability and experience in dealing with challenging projects. We are looking to hear from ambitious Project Managers looking to progress their career, you will have excellent communication and negotiating skills with a proven record working on major projects within the Irish / UK industry. You will be responsible for delivering project on time, on budget to the highest quality and safety standards.
You will be supported in your role by a Contracts Manager, with career progression available. This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious main contractor.
* Project Management, in compliance with company policies, procedures and Building Regs
* Good technical knowledge of building processes and details
* Co-ordinate construction of projects to meet programme, budget & specification.
* Co-ordinate Site Meetings with the Design Team & Subcontractors
* Manage and direct site staff and all subcontractors
* Monitor construction, with regard to quality of workmanship and materials
* Co-ordinate and liaise with Construction Team
* Production and revision of the contract and sub contract programmes
* Ensure company owned plant and equipment is maintained in good working order
Ideally degree qualified with a Minimum of 5 years +’ experience with Main Contractor in Ireland or the UK as a Project Manager on large scale projects.
Motivated individual with excellent communication skills and hold a strong commercial awareness
Excellent IT Skills, including Microsoft Office Suite,
Attractive terms of employment will be offered to suitable applicants for the above positions