Customer Relations Expert - Salcombe | Zoek UK | 2534f5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Relations Expert
Salcombe, Devon, England
This award0winning company are now expanding their team during one of their busiest periods, seeking a capable Customer Relations Expert to join their Salcombe office working 36 hours per week.
As our newest Customer Relations Expert, you will have the following key skills:
• Previous experience in a customer service role.
• Outstanding communication skills - both written and verbal
• Strong problem solving skills
• Excellent negotiation skills with a commercial mind-set
• Able to build, manage and maintain strong relationships
• IT literate and able to learn new skills
• Conflict resolution experience
• Good knowledge of the local region
Working as part of a passionate team at the Salcombe office, our Customer Relations Expert is responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with customers across the brand by providing a 7 day a week service including on-call service for out of hours support. This will enable them to maintain high retention rates whilst controlling and improving the quality of products within the portfolio.
This role is responsible for ensuring they are able to positively respond to contact from customers and potential customers, proactively working on finding satisfactory solutions satisfactory to all parties.
As our newest Customer Relations Expert, you will be accountable for the following areas:
• To positively represent the brand(s) to existing and potential new customers, advising and assisting where appropriate
• Updating and checking product descriptions to ensure accuracy and ensuring they are up to date with any changes made
• Co-ordinate new leads, visits and follow up contracts to support the brands' recruitment function and ensure products are ready for go-live as soon as is possible
• Escalate any urgent / high priority issues in line with company policy
• Provide a compassionate and professional service that converts potential complaints into advocates of the brand/s
For more information or to apply for this position please call our recruitment team on 0 3 3 3 or apply online for a call back.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven't contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.