Site Supervisor - Winchester | Zoek UK | 25383a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Winchester, Hampshire, England
Site Supervisor- required for our client who are one of the UK's largest and most successful Surface & Highways Companies. The Site Supervisor will be based in M3 - Winchester Area. The Site Supervisor will be working on arrange of surfacing projects such as Highways, Retail, Rail, Aviation, Commercial and Defence.
The Site Supervisor will be implementing and promoting the company health and safety policy whilst supervising surfacing works and assist the Contracts Manager in day-to-day management and delivery of the project. The Supervisor will be ensuring that the project in kept in line with safety, quality, cost control and delivery of programme to client's satisfaction. The Supervisor must have previous experience in a similar role within Highways or surfacing and hold a valid NRSWA and SMSTS Card.
Site Supervisor**Position Overview**
- Manage and comply with all Health and Safety requirements
- Produce forward programme for contracts manager including material, labour and plant requirements
- Monitor progress of works programmes and advise of movement during period
- Undertake required number of Site Inspections and Safety Tours
- Complete L, P & M Return
- Raise NCR's and provide supporting information
- Manage operations to ensure best use of resource
- Liaise closely with commercial and QS teams to enhance value of contracts
Site Supervisor**Position Requirements**
- NVQ level 3 / 4 construction supervision
- Surfacing and highways experience
- CSCS, SMSTS, NRSWA
- Site measurement experience
- Understanding of CDM regulations and relevant standards and specifications
- Experience of dealing with the commercial elements capture all costs and potential value streams
- Good understanding of operational procedures
- Understand programme and outputs to forward plan works for all allocated schemes.
- Experience of workplace task hazard identification (SSRA & DJB)
Site Supervisor**Position Remuneration**
- Salary up to £55k depending on experience
- Company car
- Holiday 25 days per year plus bank holiday
- Performance related bonus
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.