Customer Service Executive - Fleet | Zoek UK | 253bcf
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Executive
Fleet, Hampshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Executive to join their award-winning Customer Service Team.
Their team is friendly and welcoming and take great pride in delivering exceptional customer service, and going above and beyond for their clients. As our new team member, you will be encouraged to develop your current skills, with hands-on support and workshops, as well as having the opportunity to take on new challenges. You will be joining a team within an industry-leading business that encourages team work, and supports each individual's growth and progression.
You will also receive some great benefits such as:
- Competitive salary, life Insurance and pension
- Discounts with cinemas, major retailers, family days out and much more
- Regular team incentives
- Company lunches and social events
You'll be involved in the day-to-day running of your dedicated client accounts, which will include:
- Speaking with your clients daily and resolving any customer queries
- Proactively reviewing your client's accounts to ensure that they are utilising their account effectively and achieving the best results
- Providing client support via telephone, email and live chat
- Leading online training sessions for your clients
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop the client relationship and improve retention
- Attend client visits and conduct onsite training sessions, when required to do so
- Previous customer service experience in a professional environment
- Experience working to activity-based targets
- Highly motivated with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Able to multi-task effectively with a high level of attention to detail
- Be an all-round team player
- Friendly and polite telephone manner
- Communicate effectively via email
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
Our client is a leading UK job board, boasting one of the largest candidate databases of over 16 million CVs and our multi-award-winning platform attracts over million unique site visitors every month, making a total of 5 million job applications. As such, customer service is at the heart of what they do as a business and fundamental to support their exponential growth.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...