Branch Manager - Bath | Zoek UK | 25412d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bath, Bath and North East Somerset, England
Juice is thrilled to be working with an established and successful, family run Student Letting Agency based in Bath.
This varied role will see you manage a team of, overseeing the running of the office and manage the marketing and letting of the portfolio of over 350 properties (the majority of which are HMOs).
You'll take responsibility for compliance so must have excellent knowledge of current letting regulations, as well as having the confidence and ability to manage staff, communicate with current landlords and tenants and handle complaints and enquiries.
With expansion in mind, you'll need to an enthusiastic and pro-active approach to securing new business.
- Market and let the property portfolio to maximum occupancy.
- Maintain and develop excellent relations with our landlord clients.
- Manage a team of 6 staff.
- Ensure compliance of contracts including overseeing the provision of all relevant documents..
- Keep up to date with new legislation and regulations for HMO properties and for letting generally and ensure compliance of properties.
- Seek and secure new business with the assistance of the Head of Lettings.
- Work with the accounts administrator to minimize rent arrears and ensure landlords are paid on time.
- Where necessary, oversee the maintenance manager to check scheduling of works and maintenance issues.
- Report to and work with the Directors.
- Provide a high standard of customer service.
- Lettings experience is essential
- A lettings qualification
- Managerial & Team Management Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer Service Experience
- Good organization and time management
- Computer Literate and use of lettings software
- Smart appearance
- Well spoken
- Ability to compose emails and good level of written English
- Pro active and enthusiastic individual
Salary: £35,000-£45,000 depending on experience.