Retail Experience Specialist - London | Zoek UK | 254278
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Retail Experience Specialist
London, Greater London, England
£100.00/day Up to £25 per day bonus
Contract (Full time)
Can you create an electric atmosphere and buzz with your natural people skills?
Are you passionate about providing an unforgettable experience?
Are you passionate about the latest technology?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity, where you can take the next step in your career and work with a leading brand.
A little bit about us…
We're a retail marketing agency specialising in driving growth in an ever-connected world. We combine the power of people, technology, and consumer insight to deliver moments that matter. You will be the connection between brands and their audience, so every day will be exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding!
Our values create the Blue Square heartbeat and are the centre of everything we do.
1. Excellence - we bring our best self-everyday
2. Integrity - we always do the right thing
3. Heart - we work & lead with heart
4. Curious - we seek to understand, grow & develop
5. Together - we grow & stand stronger
What does a typical day in this role look like?
* Provide a best-in-class brand experience, making our brand and our products unforgettable
* Encouraging shoppers passing by to visit the stand and participate in the experiential zones
* Creating an excitement and buzz, increasing footfall
* Demonstrating high engagement to drive interest in the products
* Delivering outstanding customer interactions, influencing and increasing sales
* Proactively engage with customers to boost brand love
We'd love to meet someone with...
* Previous customer service or retail experience
* Passion for technology and a natural people person
* Previous experience working on experiences or pop ups is preferable
* Self-motivated, proactive and a quick learner
* Able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
* A positive can-do attitude with excellent communication skills
* Customer focused, personable and enthusiastic
And last but not least… what's in it for you?!
* Working with a leading brand, you will get hands on with all the latest tech devices
* Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
* We are passionate about growth and we aim to provide every employee with a clear development plan, with regular reviews that enables them to achieve their career goals.
Please note that this is a national field based role and you will be required to travel to various shopping centres based in London, Southampton, Kent, Oxford, Glasgow, Nottingham, Birmingham and Sheffield. This travel will be organised by the company.
This role will see you working for Blue Square whilst supporting Samsung