PA to Buying Director - Manchester | Zoek UK | 254284
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
PA to Buying Director
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
If you are looking for a superb PA role within Fashion, in which every day will be different, providing a high level of organisational support on a one to one basis for a Director, this could be the role for you. This role is based in Manchester and is an office based PA role which is varied and fast paced, in which you will organise all elements for the Director on both a professional and personal basis.
What we are looking for:
You will be a highly skilled PA who loves being at the heart of the action and thrives under pressure. You're eagle-eyed when it comes to the detail and organisation is a natural trait within every area of your work. You thrive when working hard, you will pivot naturally as this role requires and ensure you are adding value with your commitment to the role. Ideally, you'll have:
- Strong experience within a similar PA role
- Strong interpersonal skills - you're a real people person
- Discretion in all areas of your work
- Superb organizational skills
- You can offer flexibility with hours and also with the role, adapting to what is needed
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and very eager to offer support
What will be involved:
So much variety with this role, requiring flexibility in terms of hours and approach to work with the range of tasks involved. Your duties will include the following:
- Diary management - full diary management with complex meeting arrangements, making amendments and ensuring time is managed effectively
- Meeting organisation - Organising all meetings both on and off site, booking venues, organising all logistics and communicating these with all those involved in the meetings
- Communication - Being the Ambassador for the Director, taking calls, managing queries and representing when needed
- Travel - Organising all travel arrangements, including Buying trips throughout Europe and Dubai - booking all Hotels, travel arrangements, meetings overseas and all elements of the trip
- Correspondence - Creating any correspondence as required including letters, presentations via Powerpoint, any spreadsheets that may be required
- Expenses - managing and paying any expenses or invoices
- Personal Support - Offering organisational support in all areas where needed on a personal perspective
- Project Management - involved with supporting on any projects that the Director may be involved with and providing that value added support
- Maintaining discretion - this role will naturally have exposure to varying confidential elements, which must be kept confidential at all times
If you have the skills and experience within a fast paced PA role as outlined above, please contact us immediately to be considered for this fantastic and different opportunity. Without this experience, your application will not be considered.
We are unable to reply to every individual application.