Financial Accountant - Ruislip | Zoek UK | 254601
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ruislip, Greater London, England
A market leading company experiencing significant growth are looking for a Financial Acocuntant as a newly created role in the finance team. This role with prepare, develop and analyse all financial information, taking the lead on delivering the Management Accounts Pack each period and lead the preparation of the statutory accounts for the business.
- Own and deliver the Management Accounts and Finance Board Pack every period
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Provide variance analysis and commentary for any deviations to budget/forecast/last year
- Prepare interim and annual audit files
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and financial forecasts, including identification of areas of risk and opportunity
- Develop and maintain financial controls around accounting systems and policies
- Maintain schedules to monitor and control capital spend, repairs and maintenance spend, occupancy costs, utilities spend, IT costs and any other major costs
- Prepare reconciliations and analysis to support monthly business reviews and balance sheet reviews
- Provide a support service by working with all departments and the Management Team to help make financial decisions
- Provide ad hoc finance support
- Qualified ACA or ACCA
- Experienced in the production of statutory accounts
- An understanding of accounting processes including risks and controls
- Excellent communication skills including ability to communicate effectively with both financial and non-financial stakeholders
- High level of self-motivation and drive
- Flexibility to work to tight timescales