Park Warden & Maintenance - Blencogo | Zoek UK | 2547ef
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Park Warden & Maintenance
Blencogo, Cumbria, England
£20000 - £40000/annum Live-in Accommodation Provided
Permanent (Full time)
Box Leisure “The cutting edge of leisure careers”
Job Title: Park Warden/Maintenance Manager
Salary: £20,000 - £40,000
Hours: As business requires
We have a new opportunity available for a Holiday Park Warden to oversee, monitor and manage a lovely Holiday park based in a beautiful location on the Cumbrian Coast set close by to a stunning beach. Not a bad place to say you work is it?
Our client boasts a number of beautiful parks around the UK and are one of the most upcoming and exciting holiday park operators at the moment on the circuit.
As Park Warden and Maintenance, you would be responsible for a small team on park who contribute to the running of the park across various departments. Live-in accommodation in the form of a bungalow will be provided for the right candidate.
* Overseeing the overall presentation of the park to ensure the park and its grounds are kept to a high standard
* Ensuring the park team are running each department efficiently
* Ensuring the parks facilities are functional, safe and well-maintained
* Be responsible for each department across guest services/reception, maintenance and security
* Be available on call with regards to security and patrol of the park
* Manage the small bar/owners club on park
* Be competent in showing potential owners around available lodges
* Delivering exceptional customer service and achieving revenue goals
* Cost control
This role would be suited to a hands-on person or a joint management couple who must have previous experience in the holiday park/residential park environment. Our client has specified the following experience:
Experience on a caravan park including all groundworks, grass cutting, hedges, general plumbing works and caravan siting experience. For joint management couples this experience should also include sales and book keeping skills.
If you fit the above criteria, please apply today