Warehouse Freezer Pickers - Wellingborough | Zoek UK | 254941
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Warehouse Freezer Pickers
Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, England
£11.75 - £13.43/hour
Temporary (Full time)
Great opportunity to work as a Warehouse Freezer Picker for a leading logistics company.
Staffline is recruiting for a Warehouse Freezer Picker to work in Wellingborough where MHE upskilling is available and temp to perm opportunities after 12 weeks.
The rate of pay is £ per hour, Saturdays paid at £ per hour and Sundays £ per hour.
The hours of work are:
- Mornings: 6am to 2pm, any 5 out of 7 days or Monday to Friday
- Afternoons: 2pm to 10pm any 5 out of 7 days or Monday to Friday.
Your Time at Work
As a Warehouse Freezer Picker at this site, you will:
- Work within a freezer environment
- Drive, pick and pack items up to 20KG
- Be active throughout the shift, and you may have to carry out manual handling and some lifting
- Use a headset to communicate so a good level of English is important to understand crucial health and safety information
Our Perfect Worker
Our ideal Warehouse Freezer Picker will have a good understanding of English, both verbal and written.
No previous experience as a Warehouse Operative is needed as full training is provided.
The site is a busy, fast-paced environment so you will need to be someone who enjoys an active job and a lively atmosphere. Also, be happy to work in a freezer environment.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn £ to £ p/h
- Shifts 5 out of 7, 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking
- MHE upskilling is available
- PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Opportunities for overtime
- Career progression opportunities
- Modern working environment
- Job ref: 1XPOWB
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline