Night Nurse - Glasgow | Zoek UK | 254c20
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£ 32172.00 - £ 35255.00 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
Up to £35255 plus £1000 welcome bonus
The centre provides a 47 bedded service which is divided into 2 units:
- BIRC (Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre)
- NCC ( Neurological Care Centre)
- Acting as Primary Nurse to a small number of patients, taking overall responsibility for the nursing input they receive, through nursing assessments and care planning.
- Contributing towards MDT working, by providing nursing knowledge and inputs to a range of MDT processes
- Providing written nursing reports for a range of statutory and clinical review processes such as CPA's, MHA Hospital Managers Hearings and First Tier MHA Review Tribunals.
- Annual leave entitlement
- 4 weeks full sick pay and 4 weeks half pay
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Reimbursement for NMC registration fees
- A range of staff discounts
- Relocation allowance of up to £8000
Athona Recruitment's nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in finding permanent and temporary employment for nurses. We have a dedicated team of consultants that help recruit nurses into NHS hospitals, care homes, private hospitals and clinics across the country. Whether you're based in the UK or overseas, we can help you find a nursing position that's right for you.