Customer Service Advisors - Lympne | Zoek UK | 254f66
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Advisors
Lympne, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
Customer Service Advisors
Based: Lympne, Kent, CT21 4LR
Salary: £20, per annum. + quarterly performance related bonus scheme
Contract: Full Time (45 hours/week) – Working hours between – Mon – Fri, - Saturday and – Sunday.
Benefits: Quarterly Performance Related Bonus Scheme, Pension, Increased Holiday with Length of Service, Employee Discounts Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, staff concessions
Do you have the ambition, vision, and talent to take your career forward with a fast-growing business?
Do you want to make a difference, a real difference?
If so, this is a great opportunity to join the team at FFX. Since we started in 2003, we have become one of the UK’s largest independent suppliers of high-quality tools, fixings and building supplies.
We need you to play a key role in our future by providing our customers with an exceptional level of service, dealing with all calls and emails effectively, efficiently, accurately and promptly. This includes managing workloads in accordance with department SLA’s, ensuring there are no broken promises to customers and consistently demonstrating the guiding principle of “nothing is too much trouble” in every customer contact to ensure we remain the first choice for professionals looking for fantastic product ranges that are immediately available at truly competitive prices.
* Playing an active role in contributing to the team and department targets across a number of KPI’s.
* Ensuring all promises made to internal and external customers are fulfilled within an agreed SLA timeframe.
* Providing an outstanding level of customer service which includes providing help and product advice as required.
* Liaising with relevant suppliers, couriers and manufacturers in relation to orders and/or queries.
* Resolving all customer issues whilst demonstrating a “nothing is too much trouble” approach at all times.
* Supporting the company vision through every customer contact.
* Flexibility in working arrangements to ensure customer demands and business needs are met.
* Escalating calls/issues to a manager where necessary.
* Taking responsibility for personal development, identifying training requirements and support needed.
* Recognising and providing feedback on improvements that can be made to improve efficiencies.
* Consistently demonstrating and adhering to the brand values at all times.
* Good working knowledge of building materials, hand and power tools, power tool accessories and fixings would be desirable.
* Previous telephone and/or customer service experience.
* Excellent communicator with a great phone manner.
* Well-developed keyboard and PC skills.
* Organised, able to prioritise and work to deadlines.
* Self-motivated to achieve great results across a number of KPI’s.
* Flexible and adaptable to change.
* Strong customer service ethos.
* Able to work to a high degree of accuracy, often under pressure.
* Naturally adheres to the business brand values.
* Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
* A team player that can work well within a team or individually.
Education and Qualifications
* Good standard of secondary education
These duties are not exhaustive. Additional hours of work may be required, as determined by the needs of the business. Additional duties, responsibilities and projects may also be required to be undertaken.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please