Sales Manager - Guide Bridge | Zoek UK | 254f9c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Guide Bridge, Tameside, England
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking for a fresh challenge, with a forward thinking organisation within the high tech engineering sector? The Hyde Group are one of the UK’s largest and most trusted engineering companies, providing products and services to aerospace, defence and commercial sectors and have a new vacancy for a Sales Manager, working at our busy fabrications and welding site in Dukinfield.
We have successfully supplied engineering services into highly regulated industries for over 40 years. We pride ourselves on delivering right first-time solutions and going the extra mile to delight our customers.
About the opportunity
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable business with a strong set of core values in a friendly supportive environment. We have a strong focus on developing our people with the potential to further your career. The salary for this role is competitive and we offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. We also have purpose built sites that offer free car parking.
As a Sales Manager, you will play an integral part in winning new work and support the Director with developing an effective sales and marketing strategy. You will also play a key part in managing the existing order book, enhancing the relationship with existing customers to ensure opportunities are maximised.
You will have the ability to quote for new jobs and offer timely solutions to our customer, ensuring that their requirements are fully understood and the most cost effective solution is quoted.
You will use your industry knowledge and experience to keep up to date with market trends, our competitors and collect customer feedback in order to continuously improve the business.
You will also use your experience to support with projects which involve new product introduction and get involved in continuous improvement activity.
* Technical sales background with engineering/manufacturing background
* Good understanding of welding and fabrication processes
* Ability to read and understand technical drawings
* Ability to discuss drawings with customers in detail and give appropriate advice
* Advanced Microsoft office skills (ideally Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Projects)
* Familiar with Bill of material and conditions of supply
* Experience of using CRM systems
* Strong communication and influencing skills
* Target driven with the ability to show resilience drive and determination