MIG Welder - Rochdale | Zoek UK | 255243
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
An exciting position has become available for a full-time MIG Welder based in Rochdale. The successful candidate will earn £11 per hour, enhanced rates are available for candidates with TIG Welding experience.
Hours of work will be 8am-4:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8am-3:30pm Friday. Overtime will be available and paid at time and half.
- Must have experience of all aspects of welding sheet metal and tubular steel fabrications.
- TIG Welding experience would be an advantage.
- Able to work to a high standard.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Measure and align work pieces using straightedges, clamps, and callipers.
- Operate power and hand tools such as arc welders, buffing machine, and linishers.
- Oversee the selection and procurement of materials and equipment required for TIG/MIG welding.
- Ensure compliance with established health/safety policies and regulations.
- Carry out welding according to set dimensions to meet requirements.
- Read and interpret production drawings in order to lay out a welding project.
- Collaborate with works supervisor to ensure smooth work operations.
- Maintain welding safety guidelines and regulations to ensure a risk-free work environment.
- Monitor inventory level of materials to notify supervisor of stock shortage.
- Undertake other metal fabrication duties as required.
Established in 1996 and currently located in Rochdale housed within a 25,000 sq. ft factory, our client is a precision sheet metal manufacturer using the latest in CNC machinery to achieve excellent quality products. They are specialists within the Retail Sector, manufacturing from light gauge sheet metal and tubular section from various materials such as Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Galvanised and Aluminium.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company
- To join a fantastic team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
- Uniform supplied
- Company Pension scheme.
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
*Keywords:*Welder, Welding Jobs, TIG Welder, TIG Welding Jobs, MIG Welder MIG Welding Jobs, Metal Fabrication, Sheet Metal Work, Skilled Trade, Fabrication