Revenue Accounting - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 255395
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Revenue Accounting Manager
West Midlands - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Job title: Revenue Accounting Manager
Location: West Midlands and Homeworking (with occasional travel within the UK required)
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Do you have excellent commercial and business awareness? Would you like to build your career within our revenues department? Join my Client as a Revenue Accounting Manager, in an exciting role offering great variety and senior stakeholder relationships.
You’ll have excellent communication and presentation skills with previous experience in a Finance Manager or Commercial Finance Manager role. You will also;
• Have an analytical approach to work
• Have high numeracy and sound technical skills
• Have problem-solving skills and initiative
• Have negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
• Strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
• The capacity to make quick but rational decisions
• Have previous experience leading and motivating others
• Experienced user of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Any knowledge of the IT industry or previous experience working for an IT company would be advantageous.
• Ideally with experience of Accountancy transactions (Double entry, debits and credits, Sales/ Costs, Balance Sheet/ Profit & Loss etc.)
• Ideally with an understanding of Accruals and Deferments, both for Revenue and Costs.
• Finance qualifications would be beneficial but not essential. (. AAT)
Your core responsibilities:
You’ll be providing and interpreting financial information, along with leading and motivating other members of the team. You’ll also be:
• Analysing change and advising accordingly
• Formulating strategic plans for acquisitions
• Managing financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
• Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
• Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
• Implementing financial polices across the group
• Providing support and assistance to FD’s as and when required
• Leading on system improvements and efficiencies
• Aligning processing policies and procedures across all entities, including internationally
My client are a Diversity Leader, ranked as one of the top European companies for workplace diversity and equality - Financial Times 2021.
“We’re committed to building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people excel. We believe that diversity stimulates innovation, enables us to deliver better outcomes for people and communities, supports the growth of our people, and delivers great results for our customers. We recruit, promote and reward our people based on their contribution, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion/belief, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status