Stores Co - London | Zoek UK | 256100
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
London, Greater London, England
Temporary (Full time)
Job Title: Stores Co-ordinator
Pay Rate - £ p/h
Shifts available- 5 on, 5 off; 12 hour day shifts 7-7; 11 hour night shifts 7-6
Location: London Hornsey
Completes operational approved logistics processing on schedule (Goods Receipt / Warehouse / Transport / Dispatch).
* Accepts incoming goods and compares them with the shipping document (Material number, description, quantity).
* Checks incoming goods for visible damage, documents them and provides the information if required.
* Takes care for correct use of transport equipment (hand-guided industrial trucks, forklift, etc.).
* Captures relevant data in data processing systems.
* Arranges the acceptance, storage, commissioning and removal of goods in the storage area and records them in the appropriate systems.
* Organizes a regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.
* Assembles deliveries out of given storage compartments and reviews for completeness and accuracy (. quantity and article number in reference to the respective delivery notes).
* Completes packaging of deliveries having regard to shipping instructions, common methods of dispatch, types of packaging and other instructions (. Dangerous Goods) in the given framework.
* Adds the corresponding shipping documents to the outgoing goods.
* Completes transports inside and if applicable outside the premises with professional usage of appropriate means of transportation.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website