HCA - Kilmarnock | Zoek UK | 256448
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Kilmarnock, East Ayrshire, Scotland
Temporary (Full time)
Role: Health care assistant
Salary: up to £ per hour
Are you hard working ? , eager to help and support service users ?, Looking for a new challenge ?
Then we are looking for you to join us at Search !
Some of your roles & responsibilities as a agency care assistant will be:
* All aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, bathing, washing & dressing.
* Carry out weight checks and blood pressure checks
* Record keeping on all charts (feeding, activity etc.)
* Following care plans
* Getting to know clients and their interests and needs
* Bonus potential
* Refer a friend Scheme
* Control your own rota
* Claim back your SSSC fee
* Free PVG, Free Uniform and Free training.
If you have 6 months paid experience, skills in communicating with tact and sensitivity; have the ability to remain calm under pressure and cope with challenging behaviour then we want to talk to you.
Excellent training will also be provided to allow you to be the best
Please get in touch today to discuss this opportunity further!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age