Call Centre / Shift Worker - Waterlooville | Zoek UK | 257219
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Call Centre / Shift Worker
Waterlooville, Hampshire, England
£20,000 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently looking for an Call Centre / Shift Workers to join our team in Waterlooville and Altrincham.
Salary: £20,000 Per Annum
Hours: 42 hours per week, 4 on 4 off
We have multiple positions available either working the standard shift pattern which includes days and nights, or nights only and we have positions at both sites Waterlooville and Altrincham.
Responsible to : Team Support Officer & SMS Operations Manager
Levels of training and achievement combined with experience determine grading of Operators. Levels run from 1 - 4.
Call Centre / Shift Worker Duties:
- Responsible for the monitoring of remote signalling systems using equipment installed.
- Responsible for ensuring all tasks are carried out efficiently and without errors.
- Responsible for the provision of appropriate responses to alarm systems and despatch of emergency services.
- Responsible for the placing of systems 'in and out of service' in response to alarm engineer's requests.
- Responsible for the accurate commissioning of accounts and ensuring all alarm signals are set up to receive the appropriate response.
- Provision of an answering service for incoming lines and associated business and out of hour's co-ordination and message handling where appropriate in a timely manner, eliminating excessive on-hold times and providing a high level of customer service.
- Processing of data is required.
- The provision assistance / coverage during adverse weather conditions and other emergencies.
- To provide standby coverage on all days allocated.
The satisfactory handling and smooth operation of operational tasks within the ARC
If you feel you are suitable for Call Centre / Shift Worker position, please apply now.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...