Trainee Lettings Negotiator - Droitwich | Zoek UK | 257afb
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Trainee Lettings Negotiator - Droitwich
Droitwich, Worcestershire, England
LRG is one of the largest multi-faceted property companies in the UK. Our brands include Leaders, Romans, Boyer, Gibbs-Gillespie, Moginie James, Outlook Property, scottfraser, Hill & Clarke, Revolution, Dunlop Heywood, Mortgage Scout, Bode Insurance Services, Three Sixty Space and Three Sixty Maintenance. All of which are supported by a centralised specialist team.
Our teams are experienced in their industries and local areas, providing a market-leading service and advice to a huge variety of customers across the country. Many of our brands are regularly recognised with awards for the work they do.
Our brands have been operational for over 30 years and through a combination of acquisition and organic growth, we are continuing to grow all areas of our business and, we are not done yet!
- Competitive Salary
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
- An additional 10 days holiday every 5 years of service
- LRG Extras - Staff discounts with many retailers
- Free 24 hour Employee assistance programme
- Staff discount on property and financial services
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Eye care vouchers,
- Family friendly Maternity, Adoption ,Paternity and parental bereavement policies (subject to conditions)
- Annual award incentives
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
- Support to gain relevant professional qualifications
As a Trainee you will identify and maximise business opportunities, as well as canvass for valuation leads and appointments. You will also...
- Achieve personal key performance indicators and branch forecasts
- Communicate with prospective and existing clients
- Respond to applicant enquiries and arrange viewings
- Conduct accompanied viewing appointments
- Build alliances with local developers through active networking
- Sell company products and services in a professional manner
- Contribute marketing ideas and support related initiatives
Required Skills and Experience
To succeed you will need to be comfortable working in a target driven role. You will also...
- Be calm, motivated and highly organised
- Possess strong influencing and customer service skills
- Possess an exemplary telephone manner
- Have a full valid UK driving licence
Monday to Friday 8:45am-6pm
1 in 3 Saturdays 8:45am-4pm
We look forward to receiving your application. If you have any enquiries please feel free to call or email the recruitment department via .
Hiring our talent through our Internal Recruitment Team is our primary channel and always our first approach. We always recommend an early direct application by applying on our careers page. We do not accept speculative CVs from agencies. If by exception we seek agency support it is always after a search by our recruitment team and by invitation only, to our PSL agencies, via LRG permanent recruitment terms.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.