Production Operative - Ashton Keynes | Zoek UK | 25803d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Ashton Keynes, Wiltshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Production Operative (Ref: 10400)
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
We have an exciting new opportunity for a confident and highly motivated Operative to work at our North End concrete products site based at Ashton Keynes.
About the role
As an Operative you will be expected to operate manufacturing plant and equipment safely and efficiently to maximise production.
Elements to the role include:
* Actively promote Corporate Health, Safety & Welfare values to achieve stated aim of Zero Harm for all employees, with clear adherence to Cardinal Safety rules
* Carry out remedial actions identified in site Safety Tours
* Carry out emergency response when required as per local training
* Operation of machinery producing concrete products; operating automated block making equipment, including forklift, loading shovel and twin clamp mobile plant; helping to achieve performance targets for productivity and quality
* Maintain standards and predetermined productivity, housekeeping and maintenance regimes
* Support Engineering staff with maintenance tasks
* Assisting with preventative maintenance tasks
* Carry out other supporting work required to comply with the company Management Systems
What will you bring?
* Ability to work on a varying shift pattern including: morning, afternoon and night shifts
* We are looking for a highly motivated General Operative with drive and enthusiasm
* Excellent communication and team working skills
* Good organisational skills
* Able to work on own initiative
* Physically fit capable of manual labour, including lifting and carrying 20kgs for short distances
What’s on offer?
* Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
* Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
* An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the frontline of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 200 sites and around 3,700 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services. A full range of products which will help you work sustainably, safely, professionally and profitably.
We’re also a proud member of Holcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 70,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.
BuildingProgress for people and the planet