Recruitment Apprentice (Level 3 - Wickersley | Zoek UK | 258803
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Recruitment Apprentice (Level 3 Business & Administration)
Wickersley, Rotherham, England
£5 - £5.25/hour
Unspecified (Full time)
V-Recruit are a family owned, warm, welcoming and professional recruitment agency, based in the Wickersley area of Rotherham.
We specialise in the recruitment and the supply of temporary and permanent candidates, to work within the Construction and Business Services sectors.
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for an apprentice to join the team here at V-Recruit, to complete their desired Level 3 qualification in Business & Administration and hopefully develop themselves and their skills within the business, standing them in excellent stead for their chosen future career.
Recruitment is an exciting and ever-changing industry to work within, and given the guidance, nurturing and support that we can promise to provide, we know that an apprentice will blossom within our company, learning essential skills to prepare them for the rest of their working lives, whether that is in our industry, or another.
Full training and ongoing support will be given with the following duties:
* Administrative tasks, including data input, database upkeep and filing
* Answering incoming calls and registering candidates on our in-house database
* Registering candidates to our in-house database, from CV’s or Job Applications
* General customer service and answering queries about live or past vacancies, or current assignments
* Greeting any visitors to the office
* Some payroll administrative tasks, such as timesheet input
* Completing ‘Right to Work’ checks and other vetting checks
* Any other administrative duties, as required
£ per hour (above national minimum apprenticeship wage)
Working hours are 9am – 3pm, Monday to Friday (30 hours per week)
21 Month apprenticeship, where a Level 3 Business Administration Qualification will be gained, with excellent potential for a permanent contract within the business thereafter
The right candidates must have the following qualifications to be considered for this apprenticeship:
* GCSE Grade 4 or above in English and Maths
We are looking for someone who is honest, reliable, hardworking and keen to learn. We are looking for someone to have the potential to provide excellent customer service, with a very good telephone manner and a positive attitude. In turn, we can offer you an excellent opportunity for a long-term career and/or excellent training and experience within a professional and fast-growing company.
Please contact Becky Verity for more information about this position on (phone number removed) or email Becky