Senior Commissioning Engineer - Tinsley | Zoek UK | 258ea2
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Commissioning Engineer
Tinsley, Sheffield, England
£45000 - £55000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Our client; a leading manufacturer of renewable energy; has a need for a Senior Commissioning Engineer due to business expansion and the acquisition of several new exciting contracts.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record or Electrolyser commissioning with the technical expertise and aptitude to supervise and take charge of onsite activities. As this is a Field role; you will be based worldwide; so a willingness to travel is essential in addition to the following:
* Extensive multidiscipline commissioning experience. A minimum of 10 years is preferred
* Suitable Mechanical & Electrical qualifications ideally to HNC/HND or higher level and demonstrates knowledge and proficiency in other commissioning disciplines other than his/her base discipline
* Experience in the supervision of personnel and team working.
* Ability to demonstrate good understanding of risks associated with working in Hazardous Areas
* Good knowledge of Hydrogen and other compressed gas safe working practices and procedures
* Good knowledge of Electrical erection and testing methods including loop testing and fault finding from schematics.
* Experience investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults.
* Experience in preparing and maintaining commissioning records of site observations, testing processes and checklists
* Experience working with PLC control systems, hydraulic, pneumatic, and high-pressure gas systems
* Health and Safety aptitude, experience in the use of risk assessments and method statements to support safe working
* Flexibility and versatility and a willingness to travel for periods of up to 1 month at a time
To apply to this role please click on the link below