Intercompany Accountant - Luton - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 25948e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Luton - This Area Only
£160 - £165/day
Unspecified (Full time)
The role of Intercompany Accountant sits within Business Services Finance which provides Accounting & Control services to the UK&I (UK) and Central Europe (CE) regions and reports into the Intercompany & Fixed Asset Accountant Manager.
This is a pivotal role within the team which has primary responsibility for the accurate accounting and control of UK&I intercompany entities. The job holder will need to have excellent interpersonal skills as building relationships and knowledge of business processes is critical to the overall achievement of this role. In addition, the job holder should be a self-starter, competent with systems and possess well developed organisational and problem solving skills.
ABOUT THE JOB
* Monitor the Readsoft workflow in the run-up to period end for documents that have not been approved and work closely with the various business units to understand whether an accrual is required.
* Reconcile the intracompany ‘funding’ position at month-end, correct any underlying accounting and ‘match & consolidate’ transactions. Work with business owners to ensure any differences are corrected and prepare/issue the monthly Treasury cash settlement form.
* Reconcile the intracompany ‘trading’ position at month-end, correct any underlying accounting issues to resolve any differences.
* Carry out monthly group level intercompany balance reconciliations for submission into Trintech (BS reconciliation database) which meets our internal (COSO) and external audit control requirements.
* Qualified or Part-qualified accountant from a recognised accounting qualification