Dynamics 365 Developer - Cardiff - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 2594aa
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Dynamics 365 Developer
Cardiff - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics 365 Developer to join our team in Cardiff to delivering cross enterprise Dynamics 365 projects on a full time, permanent basis. In return, you will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience.
Wey Education is part of the Inspired Education Group. Inspired is a leading global premium schools group, offering excellence in Kindergarten to Year 13 education to over 50,000 students. Its international network of 70 schools, across 20 countries on 5 continents, delivers proven best practice from every corner of the globe - to ensure learning is world class.
About the role:
Inspired Education have established a new role for a Dynamics 365 Developer to continue development of our enterprise Dynamics 365 platform and to develop technological innovations that will impact both customers, students, and Inspired as a business.
As part of the Inspired Technology Team, you will be responsible for:
- Be a key developer developing on Dynamics 365 online using Marketing, Sales and Customer Services/Omnichannel modules
- Develop full Dynamics 365 software development lifecycle projects from initiation to project close
- Continuously analysing technology opportunities and work with development team peers to implement.
Key responsibilities of our Dynamics 365 Developer:
- Collaborate with other developers, analysts, and business professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions in Marketing, Sales and Customer Services/Omnichannel modules.
- Design integrated technical solutions for organisation level projects using Dynamics 365, Power Platform, and related integrations
- Develop using full Dynamics 365 software development lifecycle from Project Initiation to Project Close
- To ensure that development is delivered on time and within budget raising concerns with the appropriate stakeholders
- Ensure that key Agile principles are kept to, including unit test coverage, integration test coverage, quality assurance, continuous improvement, and peer review.
- Undertake detailed analysis on data sets, data systems, business processes and software.
- Work with development teams including allocation of work, capacity, technical designs, implementation, and evolution of development methods.
- Provide IT project delivery advice to ensure strategies, approaches, dependencies, relationships, risks, and issues are being managed correctly
- Support the wider Inspired IT Team projects and objectives
What we are looking for in our Dynamics 365 Developer:
- Knowledge and experience in configuration development, and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
- Understanding of broader Microsoft Stack and how to leverage it to create powerful solutions, including but not limited to Power Admin, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, Dataverse, Azure and Office 365
- Extensive Dynamics 365 Solution Design, development, and delivery in complex environments
- Desire to continually develop knowledge of MS platforms, keeping on top of roadmaps, studying for certifications and being ahead of the curve
- Ability to analyse requirements, design and configure features in Dynamics 365
- Accreditation on Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform
- Experience in Agile Software environments (Azure DevOPs)
- Data/Systems Integration – experience at integrating complex data systems
- Experience in documenting defects/enhancements and implementing solutions.
In return as our Dynamics 365 Developer, we offer excellent benefits including:
- 25 days holiday per annum plus public bank holidays
- Company pension
Please click ‘apply’ today to join Wey Education plc as our Dynamics 365 Developer and be a key part of its growth as Wey changes the face of education worldwide – we would love to hear from you.
Wey Education plc is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that we work with. As such, all posts are subject to safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practise across the school