Anti - City of London - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 2595a7
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Anti-Social Behaviour Officer
City of London - This Area Only
£22 - £28/hour
Contract (Full time)
To form part of the ASB team by receiving referrals, complaints, requests or enquiries (demands) direct from residents, key stakeholder or partner agencies and provide a positive first response, advise, support, record and refer as appropriate.
- To provide qualtiy first response to residents/victims on all contact and escalate to team members as appropriate. Provide case management updates and after care for those who have experienced ASB.
- To provide comprehensive, effective, timely administrative support to the ASB sergice including a munite taking service at team and other meetins as required.
- To log all new reports of ASB on Civica app, assign ASB cases to appropriate team member within specified targets. Investigate and provide information and reports as required.
- Respond to enquiries from residents/victims concerning progress with case, maintaining accurate and up to date records of contact at all times to assist in ASB case management.
- To assist ASB Officers with casework by conducting telephone or face to face interviews with victims of ASB and maintain regular contact to keep them updated with the progress of their case.
- Liaise as appropriate with staff from other areas and provide updates /information relevant to cases which may impact on other areas and service deliverables and outcomes.
- To be responsible for submitting invoices and purchase requisitions in accordance with financial regulations.
- To demonstrate effective data management by maintaining records and data information in compliance with the data protection act.
- Carry out other reasonable ad hoc duties to support the Directorate which are commensurate with the expectation of the post as directed by the line manager or the Head of Service.
Please apply with your CV attached and one of our consultants will reach out to you as soon as possible!
Still searching? Not all of our vacancies are on our website yet. We're happy to provide a tailored careers guidance service, so for the best chance of finding your ideal opportunity, get in touch with one of our specialist consultants and we will be able to support you with your job search.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business