Client Services Executive - Laindon | Zoek UK | 259833
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Client Services Executive
Laindon, Essex, England
£20000 - £25000/annum Negotiable DOE
Permanent (Full time)
Job type: Client Services Executive
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (Negotiable DOE)
Position Type: Permanent – Full-time
Sector: Sales/Admin/Customer Service/Account Management/Client Services
Job Reference: SN(phone number removed)
Our client, an established Shipping & Logistics company headquartered in Basildon Essex, looking to appoint an experienced Client Services Executive into their busy and successful Support team.
Based within the Internal department, the main purpose of this role is to provide excellent Customer Service and support to Client queries via phone and email, provide accurate information regarding products & pricing, managing customer expectations and accurately recordings interactions onto their internal database.
* Manage, on a daily basis, the satisfaction of customer enquiries, provide accurate quotations and initial product offer and appropriate advice on the correct specification.
* Ensure the requisite information is available as part of the enquiry validation process to enable the enquiry to be processed through to quotation
* Ensure correct use and application of the pricing guidelines for all products/services adhering to pricing rules applied to maintain product contribution levels and percentage margins where required
* Provide effective support to the incoming client queries
* Carry out general administrative duties to including data/lead entry & filing as required
* Pass appropriate technical enquiries to technical services team
* Process information and pass to the relevant managers
Essential Attributes & Skills:
* At least 1 year of experience within International Parcels industry.
* Good understanding of Shipping/Logistics Sector
* Good IT skills with experience in Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft office packages
* Excellent administration and order processing experience
* Professional telephone manner
* Organised, systematic and precise
* Ability to work under pressure
* Able to use own initiative
* Ability to multitask
* Flexible & positive
As well as a competitive salary of circa £20k- £25k, the company offer a fantastic working environment with great benefits package, and career progression.
APPLY NOW to be considered for this amazing opportunity to work for a global leader in their field who are growing rapidly.
As a specialist in this area of Recruitment I would love to add you to my Network to share with you more opportunities like this