Post - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 259a7e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Post-Completion Conveyancing Assistant
West Midlands - This Area Only
£18000 - £21000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Post-Completion Conveyancing Assistant
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
A busy and well-established firm of solicitors is seeking a Post-Completion Conveyancing Assistant to join their team.
The successful Post-Completion Conveyancing Assistant will have experience and be confident within residential conveyancing. The Post-Completion Conveyancing Assistant will support the Conveyancing Team.
* Providing full support to our Conveyancing Solicitors to enable them to operate efficiently.
* Preparing correspondence using our case management system.
* Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person.
* Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
* Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
* Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork.
* Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
* Ensuring that all post-completions processes are finalised, including: paying stamp duty to HMRC, serving any notices to landlords, registering new owners with the Land Registry
Key Skills/Experience Required:
* Have excellent knowledge and experience within residential conveyancing.
* Demonstrate initiative.
* Possess high levels of speed and accuracy.
* Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person.
* Be highly organised, methodical and adaptable.
This is an excellent role for a competent and experience Post-Completion Conveyancing Assistant looking for a responsible position within a well-established, multi practice firm. In return you will receive a salary of £18,000 - £21,000 per annum.
For more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please email your CV.
Morgan Parkes Recruitment Ltd operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently eligible to live and work in the UK. We operate a strict equal opportunities policy.
Personal data you supply will be used for contacting you via telephone or email about our service. Your data will be kept securely and retained in line with GDPR regulations. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data for the specified purpose at any time