Registered Nurse - Chertsey | Zoek UK | 25a1e5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Nurse - Outpatients
Chertsey, Surrey, England
£31000 - £33000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join the team of staff at a renowned Private hospital in the Outpatients department. This is a Full time role for hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Role Responsibilities -
* To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures. Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users. As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors. Assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualised patient care.
* Prepare and maintain clinical records of patient care, with reference to Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) standards for records and record keeping.
* Conduct yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the NMC Codes of professional Conduct and the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Private Medical Insurance
* Private Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
* Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
* Employee Referral Scheme
* Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
* Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
* NHS Blue Light Discount Card