ICT Teacher - Kingston upon Hull | Zoek UK | 25a66d
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Kingston upon Hull, England
Contract (Full time)
Tradewind are recruiting for an exceptional ICT Teacher in Hull for the new academic year.
As the successful ICT Teacher, you will be working on a full time basis from September 2021. The role is required to last until the end of the autumn term.
As the role includes planning and marking, the successful ICT Teacher can expect to be paid on the main pay scale, which equates to a maximum of £189 per day.
This forward thinking Academy is host to almost 1000 students and is growing in size year on year thanks to the continued progress it has in GCSE results.
The school is known for its excellent extracurricular activities and works well with the local primary schools who feed into it.
Public transport networks are available, making it very accessible. There is ample parking available on site for candidates who drive.
This academy supports Key Stage 3 & 4 students so experience working with GCSE students is essential.
The successful recruit will be willing to involve themselves in the wider school life including extracurricular roles and pastoral support.
The school has excellent CPD programmes and your direct line manager will be available for regular support should you need it.
SLT are highly visible throughout the academy and make themselves available always.
QTS is essential for this post.
Candidates must be able to provide legal right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role. You will also need to provide a CV with a full ten year work history and have a fully enhanced DBS.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a ICT Teacher in Hull.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your time sheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer