History Teacher - Hounslow | Zoek UK | 25aca7
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hounslow, Greater London, England
£170 - £200/day Neg dep upon experience
Temporary (Full time)
We are seeking an experienced History Teacher for a great school based in West London.
This is a full time role to start September 2021 and continue until the end of the academic year.
We are looking for:
* Excellent teaching methods
* Experience teaching History to KS4 students
* High expectations of both self and students
* Effective communication skills
* QTS/PGCE or equivalent with excellent knowledge of the curriculum.
* Good references.
Why work with Educ8?
Educ8 recruits for a wide range of schools and other educational establishments across the UK with a local feel to customer support and assured satisfaction.
We will ensure that you are well supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will:
* Offer excellent rates of pay and ensure payment on a weekly basis
* Provide you with your own dedicated Educ8 consultant who will provide ongoing support and guidance
* Never ask you to submit a timesheet (we take care of the admin)
* Offer an efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
* Provide an excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme
All offers of employment as a teacher are subject to compliance with safeguarding legislation's in relations to teachers and teaching in state maintained schools, including but not limited to an Enhanced DBS Certificate. Full assistance will be provided