Nurse Unit - Greater Manchester - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 25ad63
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Nurse Unit Manager
Greater Manchester - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
£45K p/a (NHS Band 8a) | 40 Hours – Days | Paid Breaks | Monday – Friday Shifts | RGN or RMN |
A large privately owned nursing home in the Gorton area is looking to hire a Nurse Unit Manager RGN/RMN to join their ever-growing team. The home cares for older adults and specialises in dementia care.
Details of this RGN or RMN Unit Manager position and what the home is offering:
* A full-time permanent contract of 40 hours per week
* A competitive annual salary of £45,000 which is in line with NHS Band 8a pay rates
* Day Shifts
* Paid Breaks
* Monday to Friday Shifts (8-4 and 9-5)
* Training and development programmes
* Career progression opportunities
As Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
* Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home setting
* Demonstrate good working knowledge of DOLs and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
* Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation