Senior Statistician - Oxford | Zoek UK | 25ada8
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Statistician is an integral part of our team here at PSI. If you have experience in clinical research, understand SAS programming principles and concepts, and have a good knowledge of statistical methods, apply today!
* Lead all biostatistics activities related to clinical trials as responsible project statistician
* Communicate with project teams, clients and vendors on statistical questions
* Develop and review statistical sections of protocols, including sample size calculations
* Develop statistical analysis plans
* Develop and document analysis database structures (. SAS analysis data set structures)
* Develop SAS program requirements and specifications
* SAS programming and program validation
* Review and QC of statistical deliverables (tables, listings, figures, etc.)
* Perform statistical analysis and report results
* Consult on experimental design, statistical methods and approaches for the purpose of assessing safety and efficacy of drug products
* Liaise with DM on statistical questions related to data issues, including coordination of data transfers from DM to Statistics
* Participate in bid defense meetings and kick-off meetings
* Train statisticians and SAS programmers
* Prepare and deliver presentations at investigators' meetings
* Address audits findings/recommendations, and follow-up on and resolution of audit findings
* Participate in the development of guidelines, procedures