Regional - City of Leicester - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 25b10f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Regional Maintenance Electrician
City of Leicester - This Area Only
£30000 - £33000/annum 30-33K + VEHICLE, OVERTIME
Permanent (Full time)
Position: Regional Maintenance Electrician
Location: Covering Sites throughout the Midlands – ideal candidates will be based in the Leicester / Nottingham regions
Salary: Between £30,000 - £33,000 (depending on experience) + van, fuel card, tools, pension, overtime, on call payment
Full Time and Permanent - Monday to Friday – -
On call of 1 week in every 10
My client is a successful SME facilities and related support services business with an expanding client base across the UK.
They provide Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance to various clients throughout the UK. They do this through their own engineers.
They are now actively looking to recruit a couple of Regional Maintenance Electricians to cover the Midlands region.
Our client is flexible on where you are based but ideally candidates will be based in the Nottingham / Leicester regions.
You will be on call for 1 week in every 10, you will get £100 for every week you are on call and you will be paid overtime for any call out.
The working hours are Monday to Friday and -.
You will be provided with a fully expensed company vehicle. The role is to look after the planned and reactive Electrical Maintenance of a range of clients, these will be a mixture of offices, retail, shopping centres, Leisure Centre and Student Accommodation.
Other responsibilities will include: (not an exhaustive list)
* Complete Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule within agreed timescales and to ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and to the laid down procedures
* Respond promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk and to assess the requirements of the job and carry out repairs as and where necessary
* Prioritize maintenance and repair work to achieve agreed timescales and response times
* Order spares to the laid down procedures
* Carry out minor alternations and installations within the individuals’ technical competence and in accordance with current specifications
To be considered for this position, the following qualifications and papers are required and are essential requirements of the role:
* Full driving licence
* Electrical qualified to City & Guilds 236 Parts 1 & 2 OR City & Guilds 2330 Levels 2 & 3 OR NVQ Level 3
* 17th or 18th edition qualified (18th edition preferred)
* Mechanical knowledge
* Good interpersonal skills
and desirable: Time served Electrical Apprenticeship
Our client is ideally looking for someone who has a facilities maintenance background and is used to reactive and PPM electrical maintenance.
If you feel these qualities describe you, then we would like to hear from you. Please submit your details and recent CV to Jonathan Sweasey at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED