Kitchen Manager - London | Zoek UK | 25b2ab
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Kitchen Manager - Brewery Group
London, Greater London, England
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Kitchen Manager - British Brewery - London
We are currently looking for an experienced Kitchen Manager with a strong background in multi-site premium casual dining as a Head Chef or Kitchen Manager. We are looking for a passionate, organised and motivated individual who can ensure the smooth and efficient day to day running of our client's kitchens.
As the Kitchen Manager you will lead a team across two sites to ensure that the overall experience is executed at the highest level with responsibility for the financial success of our client's food offerings.
Our client is an established British brewery looking to open their first pub in London. They are renowned for their colourful and creative approach to brewing and their new opening will be no exception! The pub will be an integral part of the local community and offer casual dining and event spaces, as well as a retail space for beer and merchandise. The pub is set over three floors with a great outdoor space and will serve pub style food from brunch through to dinner.
As Kitchen Manager you can expect the following:
- A competitive basic salary
- Opportunity to join the company bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Group Life Assurance
- Workplace Pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team social events
- Opportunities to attend festivals and events
- Discounts on the beer and merchandise
- Excellent training, development and progression opportunities within the group
- The opportunity to be part of a new team and venue within a well-known British brewery brand with ambitions to grow their casual dining and events presence.
The ideal Kitchen Manager will:
- Be a self-motivated individual with at least three years' experience managing kitchens across multi-site venues.
- Ideally have events experience, but this is not essential.
- Be able to inspire a team.
- Take initiative and remain calm under pressure.
- Have experience with EPoS, stock, reservations and delivery systems.
- Have excellent understanding of kitchen operations and financials.
- Possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Have an excellent understanding and experience of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety.
- Be flexible to cover shifts as required - evening and weekend work is required.
- Demonstrate a passion for the industry and a fantastic British brewery brand!
All candidates must be able to demonstrate that they hold a relevant and valid permit or visa to live and work in the UK. Please note that by applying for this position, you are giving your consent for C&E Recruitment to process your personal data in line with our GDPR policy and consent declaration, which can be viewed on our website. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by informing the Company that you wish to do so. Please note that if you have not heard back within 7 working days, your application for this role has not been successful, but we may still contact you in relation to alternative positions.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...