Entry Level Sales Consultant - Manchester | Zoek UK | 25c064
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Entry Level Sales Consultant
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Salary: £22,000 + Uncapped Commission (Earn 1st year, Top earners = 50K).
Location: Manchester City Centre
Start date: ASAP
This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Manchester's fastest growing companies on an accredited sales graduate scheme. My client has an extremely strong focus on personal development, so are looking for driven graduates who want to start a career in sales, and with the right tools from the extensive training academy, move into leadership roles within only 9-12 months as part of the graduate scheme.
Founded in 2006, my client has been growing and developing ever since, to become one of the fastest growing companies in the UK. Their office is located in the vibrant city centre of Manchester, where you'll have the opportunity to work alongside the experts in the industry, and be part of an inclusive and fun company culture.
Benefits/What You Get:
· Basic salary of £22,000...which is well above average for similar roles in Manchester
· Average commission in year one is £, but this is uncapped and top earners are making 50K
· Regular socials and nights out, to make you part of the fun team
· Accredited graduate training academy - first 3 months to show you the ropes, and then weekly and monthly sessions to make you an expert in the industry and sales professional
· As part of the graduate scheme you will be able to move into managerial positions within just 9-12 months
· Attain a thorough knowledge of the business itself, the industry and their clients - become a market expert
· Create a pipeline of new business through proactively calling and delivering exceptional customer service
· Call warm leads to create deals (yes warm leads)
· Build rapport with key decision makers to give the ultimate experience
· Update the company database and be 100% compliant
· Be a strong team player
The Ideal Candidate:
· Educated to degree level
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ambitious and driven - the want to hit targets and progress
· Confident - they want outgoing personalities, not robots!
· The want to become a super successful sales professional
This is one of the most exciting graduate sales opportunities out there, so apply NOW, or get in touch direct at Akiel Johnson on LinkedIn, to be considered.