Technical Solutions Architect - London | Zoek UK | 25c4c3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Technical Solutions Architect
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
As a leading Technical Recruitment Consultancy Zebrec are delighted to offer this role as Technical Solutions Architect working for our client who is a reputable & leading provider of Consultancy Services of Unified Communications..
Role & Responsibilities of the Technical Solutions Architect:
- Provide strategic consultancy for client engagements across a range of technologies
- Technical pre-sales for potential clients
- Author High and Low Level Designs to fulfil customer requirements
- Responsible for project managing end-to-end delivery of all aspects of a project for smaller projects
- Owning technical relationship with customers
- Contribute to product development across existing portfolio and with new and emerging technologies
- Contribute to our marketing through the use of social media and blogs
- Provide technical support for our clients which may include out of hours work from time-to-time
- Provide strategic consultancy for UC Skype for Business deployments
- Provide Pre-sales delivery for potential clients
- Ability to scope project deliveries and respond to RFP's
- Provide Post-sales delivery for clients
- Responsible for end-to-end technical stages of a delivery
- Provide quality assurance and manage architect and engineer deliverables
- Excellent client relationship and communications skills
- Deliver designs for large scale, complex global UC deliveries
- Experience in PBX replacement projects
- MSCE/MCP certification preferred but not essential - experience key
- Subject Matter Expert in Microsoft Skype for Business/Microsoft Lync (all features)
- Microsoft Teams (Office 365)
- Telephony - Direct Routing/Calling Plans
- Microsoft Skype for Business Online (Office 365)
- Complex Enterprise Voice deployments
- Enterprise Pool and Survivable Branch deployments
- Voice over IP/TDM Telephony
- LAN/WAN/QoS (Networking)
- Firewalls/Proxy servers/Certificates/DNS/SQL Server
- Video Conferencing integration and cloud services
- Active Directory and Windows Server Services
- SBC and Voice Gateway deployment (AudioCodes, Sonus)
- Microsoft Exchange on-prem/online
- PowerShell scripting
- Experience working within teams
- Ability to manage workload under pressure, within aggressive schedules and with little supervision
- History of successful deliveries in Unified Communications, predominantly in Microsoft Lync/Skype for Business
- Excellent written, oral and communication skill
- Experience in Audio/Visual technologies
If you would be interested in applying for the role of Technical Solutions Architect then please send us a copy of your CV or call us on (phone number removed).
Please also view our other live roles on our website. You can also follow us on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter) for regular live updates.
We look forward to your application for the role of Technical Solutions Architect.
(phone number removed)