Mobile Powered Access Engineer - Blackburn | Zoek UK | 25caee
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mobile Powered Access Engineer
Blackburn, Blackburn with Darwen, England
£40000 - £50000/annum Van + Fuel Card
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Mobile Powered Access Engineer
Salary: £40,000 + Van + Fuel Card
Hours: Monday – Friday + Overtime Available
About your new company:
National provider of powered access equipment, contract hire as well as sales. Dedicated to providing the highest levels of service and safety.
About your new Powered Access Engineering role:
• Routine maintenance of powered access and plant machinery.
• Repairs as necessary to ensure hire equipment is fit for purpose.
• PDI inspection work.
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Previous experience in Powered Access or Plant
• A passion for service
• Approachable and the ability to work in a team.
• IPAF & CAP licence preferable
• NVQ qualification
What you’ll get in return:
• To work for a business that puts its employees and customers first.
• Honesty, integrity, and support.
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Harry on (phone number removed)