Shift Operative (4 on - Liverpool - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 25cb14
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Shift Operative (4 on, 4 off)
Liverpool - This Area Only
Contract (Full time)
Acorn is currently recruiting for two Shift Operatives on an initial 6-month temporary contract, based in Liverpool, Merseyside.
This client has been named as One of the World's Most Ethical Companies; it has one of the most extensive agricultural operations in the UK. Including one of the UK's largest import and distribution business of non-grain feed ingredients.
42 hours working week | 4 on, 4 off
* X2 12-hour day shifts (Apply online only))
* X2 12-hour night shifts (Apply online only))
Shift rota includes weekends and may include working on bank holidays (including Xmas Day).
* £2,4000 per annum.
* Assist the Millers in the operation and control of the plant equipment, mill operating systems, screen room and finished product handling
* Carry out all silo duties; from wheat intake; wheat transfer and out loading of products
* Competence level of weighbridge operation and accurate stock control records
* Perform hygiene duties as allocated to maintain the standards demanded by the company, customers and food safety legislation
* Sampling and analysis of raw materials, internal stocks and finished products, as required to produce the quality of products as required by the company
* Ensure that all work is performed with due diligence and in conformation of all current and future relevant legislation and company procedures. Specific reference being made to Health & Safety, Hygiene, COSHH, HACCP and Electrical Regulations
* Support other Site functions on the site as the need arises
* Carry out IPM in accordance to company procedures and standards
* Assist in maintaining clear records and data bases relating to all operational matters and process control systems
* Assist the Millers and Process Technicians, and carry out plant maintenance within the individuals' skill base, to ensure that all plant is operating to its optimum
* Ensuring milling downtime is minimised to ensure optimum plant efficiency.
The duties will involve additive tipping and the capability to lift 20kg bags will be required. The lay out of the plant requires climbing stairs on occasions.
Interviews for this role are being held week commencing 12th July 2021 and immediate starts will be available after successful interview.
Ways to Apply
* Apply via the advert - click apply now
* Email a recent copy of your CV to (url removed)
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy