Float Legal Secretary - Colchester | Zoek UK | 25d0a8
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Float Legal Secretary
Colchester, Essex, England
Float Legal Secretary
Our client a leading law firm in the Top Legal 500 with over 80 staff , are committed to achieving a high standard of client service . Are now recruiting for an experienced Float legal Secretary , as a Float legal secretary you will possess proficient people skills, have a smart appearance and a flexible approach .
To be considered for the role of Float Legal Secretary, you will have previous experience working as a Legal Secretary within variety of disciplines .
- Prepare correspondence and complex legal documents.
- The work will mostly be audio typing from digital dictation, but this will depend upon the team that you are working with.
- You will open and run files
- Regular contact with clients and intermediaries.
- Manage the diaries of busy members of the team, make appointments and ensure that team members are in the right place at the right time
- Supporting fee earners with the preparation of bills if required.
- Provide cover for the Receptionist as and when required due to absence
- Assisting clients both over the phone and at the office and other tasks as required
- Have a willingness and capability to serve client needs and handle client relations at the highest level
- Experience of case management systems would be an advantage, but not essential.
- Must possess good Audio typing and IT Skills
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Willing to go the extra mile for your colleagues and clients
- You will have a professional and compassionate approach to client care
- Display a helpful and can-do attitude
- You will be well organised and able to prioritise
- Have excellent attention to detail
Benefits to you
- Competitive Salary
- 30 days Annual Leave per annum (including Bank Holidays) and an additional 3 days Annual Leave for the Christmas Closure
- A private health benefits scheme after qualifying period of 12 months
- Scottish Widows Pension Scheme after qualifying period of 3 months
- Excellent working environment
Contact Julie Sheridan at JS Legal Recruitment Ltd, quoting reference JSL2080 OR email now your cv or call for a confidential discussion . For more information on other vacancies JS Legal recruitment Ltd are handling please visit our website.
All successful applications will be responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.