Store Manager - Great Corby | Zoek UK | 25d36e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Great Corby, Cumbria, England
At Costa, your store is yours. Naturally, there are brand standards to adhere to, but there's also plenty of room to let your personality flow. Your team, customers and community will always come first and you'll make it your mission in life to perform the little, big and medium-sized acts that will surprise and delight in equal measure. We'll be relying on you to keep an eye on the serious side of managing a successful store. Things like ensuring that you have the best team in place, maximising financial performance and working closely with your Area Manager.
Who we are looking for:
An experienced general or deputy hospitality manager from a preferred branded background that has a passion for people, a flair for great service and attention to detail. This is a full time role so candidates must have a fully flexible approach to work.
Main focus of the role:
To support the business in all aspects of store operations to ensure the delivery of the Costa Coffee brand against our values and commercial targets.
You will be expected to demonstrate hard work within a fun environment where passion for excellence, hard work, honesty and determination are the norm.
Build a World Class Team.
- Assist your business with the recruitment, training and coaching for new trainees within in your team.
- Help your business by planning and completing training and development for the business.
- Conduct coaching conversations and performance reviews where requested by your area manager to keep your team on track.
- Support your team by motivating, coaching, engaging and managing your team to drive their performance
- Support your business by ensuring you lead by example and represent the brand values in how you work
- Plan weekly rota's, shifts, breaks and Staff holidays.
Offer Exceptional Customer Service at all Times.
- Support your team to deliver efficient and friendly service in store.
- Always engage with customers and communicate clearly.
- Get to know your regular customers and show new customers why Costa Coffee,is the Nation's favourite coffee shop.
- Welcome and thank customers as they arrive and leave our store.
- Deal effectively with customer complaints and queries in store taking responsibility to resolve these wherever possible.
Provide First Class Standards:
- Ensure that anyone starting shift is in our uniform standards.
- Consistently deliver excellent standards and use all tools provided.
- All food products should be correctly Day dotted, in date and displayed to planogram.
- Ensure all members of your team follow Health and Safety, COSHH and Food Hygiene regulations at all times as detailed in the Company's Safety Manual
- Deal with maintenance issues promptly when you are responsible for the store and report any critical, brand damaging, pest or Health & Safety issues immediately so the company can action them promptly.
- Use every opportunity to ensure a great customer experience.
- Coach and correct on shift where any standard is not being delivered to our brand expectations and fix the root cause of any problem.
Manage the Business Costs
- Grow customer numbers and deliver the key NPS and financial targets to budget.
- Ensure that your store's paperwork is to standard and completed accurately.
- Minimise wastage without affecting availability. Ensure all stock is correctly controlled, stored and rotated.
- Use the store rotas to ensure Productivity Targets are met "the right people in the right place at the right time".
- Ensure correct cashing up procedures are followed at all times.
- Report immediately any security or cash issues to your area manager.
- Utilise key reports and business data to help drive profitable sales.