Administrator - Doncaster | Zoek UK | 25dda0
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
MONDAY - FRIDAY
9:00 - 17:00
A thriving company within the banking sector is looking for an Administrator to join their fast-paced, exciting team. The company is one of the largest 250 companies listed on the London Stock Exchange. As a Business Support Administrator, you will provide support to partners in the completion of several centralised tasks.
An extensive benefits package is offered by this company. Enjoy a great work-life balance with the option to purchase an additional five days' annual leave, save for the future with their car salary sacrifice scheme, or gym membership discounts, and group stakeholder pension plan. There are also lots of lifestyle and wellbeing benefits including life assurance, private healthcare, cycle to work scheme, and other healthcare packages too.
As an Administrator your key duties will include:
- Onboarding of new dealer partners including sanction checks, dealer maintenance, CIFAS, commissions, dealer funding and HPI monitoring
- Carrying out Dealer Partner updates and ensure the system is updated to reflect any amendments
- Managing the end-to-end journey for all customers wishing to execute a VT
- Managing customers through the right to withdraw process from initial call to providing the settlement quote and taking a payment
- Contacting all PCP customers at monthly intervals from 90 days to completion to understand their options
- Executing the handback of the asset if that is the option of choice from the customer
- Handling DSAR requests, right to withdraw and any Experian disputes
- Collating data from across the business to produce monthly MI reports
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be considered for the role of Administrator,you must have:
- Experience in a high-pressure customer service environment
- Ability to multitask and 'think on your feet'
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good attention to detail
If you're interested in becoming an Administrator, apply today with your current CV. Our team will review your application to see if it's a match and get in touch to learn more about you. If you aren't contacted within 7 days, please assume your application was not selected.
Why wait? Don't miss out!