Care Assistant - Orpington | Zoek UK | 25de84
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Orpington, Greater London, England
£9.50 - £10.85/hour
Permanent (Full time)
Care Assistants Required
An exciting opportunity to join one of the leading domiciliary care companies in the London Borough of Bromley. We are a family-run business and believe in looking after both our service users and our Care Workers. We are currently recruiting Care Workers, with or without previous care experience, to join our friendly professional care team.
* Excellent rates of pay including enhanced rates weekends & bank holidays
* First class training and ongoing personal development
* 28 days paid holiday
* Full support from our experienced Care Team
* Flexible working patterns
* QCF/NVQ Qualification in Health & Social Care
Responsibilities and Duties
Our Care Workers visit the homes of elderly, disabled and other vulnerable adults to provide a range of quality care services including personal care to enable them to remain living independently in their own homes.
Since vulnerable people need care all the time we do ask that you work every other weekend so that we can ensure that our service users are always fully supported and ensure continuity of care
If you are:
* Dedicated to the care & support of others
* Kind, caring, responsible
* Hard working
* Excellent communication skills both spoken & written
* Mature attitude
If you would like to make a difference on a daily basis a career as a Care Worker could be just what you are looking for.
Don’t delay apply today, our friendly Recruitment Team are waiting to hear from you