Amazon Warehouse Associate - Worksop | Zoek UK | 25df4f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Amazon Warehouse Associate
Worksop, Nottinghamshire, England
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Recruitment agency Adecco is looking for a motivated full time Sortation Operative for Amazon. Your role is key in enabling fast, every day deliveries for customers, join the teams now.
** Start your role before 18th September 2021 and also receive a £1000 sign on bonus**
*** Start your role before 18th September 2021 (night shift roles only) and also receive a £1500 sign on bonus ***
Day Pay Rate £
Night Pay Rate £
Overtime (40-50 hours) £
Overtime (50-60 hours) £
All the applicants who are successful in the selection process will be employed by Adecco to carry out a temporary work assignment to Amazon.
Adecco Recruitment offers Temporary / Flex Colleague Contract of Employment.
Fixed shift patterns. Nightshift immediate start. Shift availability may vary.
Amazon Logistics (DXS1) Unit 2 Victory Park, Upwell Street, Sheffield, S4 8AL, United Kingdom
You can start your online application by clicking the Apply/Continue button now or alternatively call to speak to a member of our recruitment team or email and we will contact you back.
Why work for Amazon?
- Join one of the world's best employers!
- Boost your career by joining a logistics company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of logistics is becoming reality.
- We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings including social distancing, mandatory face masks and hand sanitisers. Since the start of the pandemic we have made over 150 process updates, including enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures, to keep our people safe
- No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full logistics training provided.
- Fast recruitment process with virtual interviews for quicker start dates
- We have different shifts options available to suit your lifestyle
- Watch what it's like to be a Sortation Operative in a Delivery Station
The responsibilities of a Sortation Operative:
- Unloading, lifting and relocating products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck.
- Scanning, sorting and diverting packages containing the full range of Amazon's products.
- Adhering to safety, quality and production standards
- Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
- Standing and walking in a variety of temperature zones
- Lifting, bending and reaching goods
No formal qualifications required