Clinical Project Manager - Reading | Zoek UK | 25e14e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Clinical Project Manager
There is a fantastic opportunity to join a UK based CRO, who are looking for an experienced Clinical Project Manager to join the team. This is a home-based role, with a preference for the successful candidate to be able to visit the office occasionally when needed.
About the Company.
They are leaders within the UK Clinical Research industry, specialising across a range of therapeutic areas. They have a proven track record of a reliable, cost-effective and high quality service that has created long-standing relationships with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology organisations. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a specialist CRO, which encompasses their staff, clients and patients into their drug development process, striving to make a difference across the world.
Clinical Project Manager Role.
This opportunity is all about co-ordinating and overseeing all aspects of study management activities. There is an emphasis on ensuring the projects are completed to exceed client expectations and developing these client relationships.
Further Responsibilities Include.
- Meeting contracted scope, revenue, and budget targets for a portfolio of projects.
- Setting, monitoring, and meeting key delivery metrics and KPIs.
- Will oversee site management as an important part of their role, and may be involved in the performance of site qualification, site initiation, co-monitoring and/or close-out visits as required.
- Serves as primary contact with clients and vendors, establishing communication and formats that meet the needs of all parties supporting the trial.
Clinical Project Manager Requirements
- 2/3 years project management monitoring experience.
- Strong academic life science background.
- Past CRO experience is preferable.
If you are interested in this position, please apply now!