Nights Warehouse Manager - Burton upon Trent | Zoek UK | 25e851
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Nights Warehouse Manager
Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire, England
Contract (Full time)
Our well-established client, based on the outskirts of Burton on Trent are one of the UK’s leaders in their sector. They have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Manager to join their busy manufacturing team on a temporary contract basis, working on a 4 on 4 off, night shift pattern. The position has come about due to expansion within the company.
* Managing the day to day operations on site, leading the Despatch team at night.
* Responsible for Safety, Quality, Productivity and Waste.
* Signing off all documents and paperwork correctly and on time.
* Attending meetings.
* Motivating and supporting all staff and providing them direction though management and leadership.
* Ensuring health and safety regulations and hygiene requirements are adhered to at all times. Also ensuring that waste and recycling process is carried out correctly.
* Setting and working within budgets.
* Ensuring that stock rotation and availability is correct.
* Working with other departments to ensure there is a smooth running operation.
The successful candidate will have excellent planning, organisation and project management skills. It is preferred that the candidate will be IOSH qualified. If you are an excellent communicator and an effective leader, who can inspire and develop a team then please apply now. However, if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours, kindly assume you have been unsuccessful. (agy)