IT Applications Support - London | Zoek UK | 25eae4
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT Applications Support
London, Greater London, England
Contract (Full time)
Working for a well-established Public Sector organisation, you will work within the Business Systems Team. This is a small team of 10 people assisting our 300 users. The Applications team are currently very busy with a major project replacing a business systems. You will assist in business as usual work so they may focus on this project.
* Develop new Power Apps solutions to improve process efficiencies
* Support the IT systems that staff need to carry out their roles. This includes, our Grant Management System, Office 365, Office 2016, Citrix, Smartsheet, Repstor, Financial applications, and all the associated software.
* Deliver proficient technology support with a high level of customer service ensuring that customer requirements are met, incidents resolved, and queries responded to within agreed service level targets.
* Oversee the smooth running of our Microsoft SQL Servers and databases including transact-SQL stored procedures, SQL reports, backups, restores and all maintenance tasks
* Ensure all calls received by the IT Applications Support team are resolved in a timely and accurate manner in the call logging software.
* Be responsible for the escalation of incidents to the appropriate external supplier to ensure that issues are dealt with quickly and efficiently and concluded within agreed service level targets.
* Participate in and contribute to regular IT Change Management and Problem management meetings.
* Participate in and support new project implementations. and liaise with and extract requirements from users.
* Work as part of a team to deliver a scheduled programme of work.
* Undertake software migrations and troubleshooting
Tech skills required:
* Microsoft SQL Server
* Microsoft Power Apps
* Microsoft Azure
* Microsoft Office 365
* Microsoft Remote Desktop Services - Desirable
* Microsoft Power BI - Desirable
* ITIL Foundation - Desirable
This role is to start ASAP and will pay up to £ per day Umbrella - inside IR35 - depending on your level of experience